Infrastructure & Cloud
Australia has a competitive marketplace for talented Cloud computing candidates. Launch leads the market in candidate reach and networks in the Cloud space, with a proven track record of placement with the world’s leaders in Cloud. Public and private spending in Cloud computing will increase exponentially over the next few years, resulting in increased hiring in the sector.
There are two main categories of cloud computing careers: IT professionals with specific cloud skills and IT administrators with Cloud architecture expertise. Predicted growth trend areas within Cloud include; PaaS and application migration, Cloud data integration and Cloud management and governance.
Launch places qualified and talented candidates in the following Cloud and Emerging Technologies categories:
- Expertise in key hypervisor technologies including Xen, KVM, VMware, and Hyper-V
Systems Administrators and Engineers
- Windows Server, SQL Server, and other Windows core products
- Popular Linux distributions such as CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat, & Ubuntu
- Automation experts (Scripting, Chef, Puppet)
- Cloud Platform services: AWS, Azure
Data Centre Specialists
- Expertise in cross-platform technologies
- Hardware Specialists
- Facilities & Operations
- Supporting software such as Ajax, MySQL, Python, PHP, Ruby, and others
- Application Development
- Web Specialists
- MYSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Network Security
- Risk & Compliance
- Application Security
Visit our Job Search page to see our latest job opportunities.